Basauri, Basque Country

purchased a motherboard from this company, i was sent a wrong board and had to post it on to america, then wait for my original which they had sent to america, good start.the board went defective after 3 weeks, so as the board had a 90day guarantee i sent it back to the company along with its rms number.

recieved an email from the company stating they had recieved the returned motherboard but could not take any action till after chinese new year which ended on 29th january. they then said they were waiting to recieve the board from me, strange, seeing as i have in my folder their email stating they had already recieved it, and that i sent the parcel recorded delivery.

a futher 2 weeks have past and after sending numerous emails, they no longer reply to any correspondence.this is not a reputable company, and advise to steer well away from doing any business with them.

Had an Experience with Buymotherboard?

Comments

1. Written by from order@buy-motherboard.com on April 18, 2012 from beijing, beijing, CN

We can issue a refund after receiving the return package, it is our company Policy, and also paypal support for the return policy.

Order@buy-motherboard.com Report

2. Written by reply from order@buy-motherboa on April 17, 2012 from beijing, beijing, CN

We are sorry to hear that.

As we do not receive the return motherboard at this moment, so we do not refund to you.

we want to resolve the problem with you, so we have issued a full refund to your paypal account.

here is the refund details.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 28899064MB696382U)

Amount sent:

Status:

Completed

order@buy-motherboard.com Report

3. Written by Dbear on April 5, 2012 from las vegas, nevada, US

I did finally receive a refund this week. I would just continue to contact them until you get your refund. Paypal was also no help to me. Lesson learned- Always use a service that will track all the way to receiver.Report

4. Written by Chris on April 5, 2012 from -, -, DE

Happened to me as well. I was a bit sceptical at first, but when I read that PayPal also offers buyer protection, I thought I can take the risk. Turned out that PayPal would only intervene if fraud was commited. Alright, then: how can I prove they did not refund me?

Anyway, I sent them an email outlining the situation and setting an ultimatum. But from your stories I must assume they are outright scammers, and I will never see my money again.

F***ers...Report

5. Written by order@buy-motherboard.com repl on March 29, 2012 from guangdong, guangdong, CN

The motherboard has been returned to us Twice, and we have tested it in great working condition, and we also shiped the motherboard to the buyer, they just told us the motherboard can not work, and ask to return for it.

They just ask for refund, and we also shipped them out for three times.

we do not know what's wrong with the motherboard, and we'v been asked for shipping again and again. We will refund to you.

order@buy-motherboard.com